Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Worth Searching For

Friends, I am guest posting for my friend and story sister Marvia Davidson's blog today. She has been taking us steadily and courageously through the murky waters of resistance that life throws our way by way of her series, Pressing In. I am so pleased to be able to be a part of this project with her.

You know life is beautiful now, right this very moment. I am learning to open my eyes, to dig deep and search the unexpected places. I am learning to seek the beauty of today; the beauty of now. It's time to stop holding my breath and jump in. Not someday. Today. And you guys, my dreams are big dreams. I am releasing a new song today and I can't wait to share it with you so please head on over.

Today is the day to live my dreams. Today is the day to start living yours.

Are you ready?


When Marvia first told me about her inspiration for this series, I knew right away I wanted to contribute. I offered to do a song. Now, the story behind this is that I was experiencing a lot of discouragement in trying to make a “comeback” as a musician. I knew I needed to do it... HEAR THE REST



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.