Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thinking Out Loud

Well, really! (Insert British Accent.) I mean, every post is thinking out loud, if you think about it. That's the beauty of blogging. We get to share what's on our hearts and pull others into our virtual but hopefully non-creepy, I-understand-you hug.

But the internet has its drawbacks. There's really no such thing as privacy, and anonymity benefits very few. If you want to address real people it's best to be your real self. In theory. Or till you get hate mail.

So it has me re-thinking the pen name. Not because I ever thought or wanted it to conceal my identity as I mentioned at the start. It's more just that, well, when I take on the name of a fake person, no matter how romantic or Pickwick Club-ish it is, it's really unrelatable on a larger scale. Unless I plan to consistently write in a specific genre like fiction or poetry or gaming. (Goodness, I have this "rule of three" habit!)

So bear with me. Every blog has its growing pains. I'm pretty sure I'm going to change the title of mine as soon as I figure out how to be brilliant. Like Anomolous, Not Anonymous. Or not. #WAITDONTLEAVE!

Seriously. Don't Leave.

Because...

I'm going to show you a really cute picture of an Abominable Snowbaby and a Curly Mop Snuggleboo!



See?

So much cheese! I mean, love. So much love!

Aren't you glad you stopped by?

4 comments:

  1. The picture makes me want to scoop them up and give them smooches! Hope it isn't too long before we see you again! Also, I love the picture of you. It's so pretty and you're doing what you love - drinking tea! LOL
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing what I love. Exactly, Momsy. That's why I picked that photo even though it's almost a year old. (Not that I look different but Cameron sure does!)

    You know they'd love your smooches. We all wish we could see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The whole time I was reading that I imagined it in a british accent the whole way through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Well Robert, that was the idear. ;)

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.