Sunday, February 10, 2013

Ava Anomaly: First Post!

Ava Anomaly

It took me a long time to start a blog because I couldn't settle on a title. Finally! I thought of a pen name that seems to fit. I did a search to make sure it wasn't taken and I did not find it to be. Yes, I like to be unique if I can help it. So if anyone else has a resemblance it is merely coincidental.

I chose Ava because it is my longest-standing gaming avatar; my go-to name. (No, this blog will not be all about gaming. It will be a little bit of everything.)

I chose Anomaly because it stands for that which is abnormal or peculiar; difficult to classify. I am generally a misfit. Physically, socially, politically, spiritually. Like a stubborn salmon bent on going home I defy the current (and hope I don't get eaten) in pursuit of my goal. God help me!





Love to all you other gill-breathing aquatics!


Ava


1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.